The final ODI match between England and Australia, find out the expert betting tips for this cricket match.
The final ODI match between England and Australia, find out the expert betting tips for this cricket match. After losing the T20I series 1-2, Australia made their first win against England at Manchester at Old Trafford by 19 runs. Even in the second ODI, they started steadily with Finch and Labuschagne but the lower order couldn’t finish it off. However, their batting collapsed, forced Eoin Morgan and co to level the series 1–1. With the one game to play, the third and final ODI match is expected to be a complete thriller.
Australia’s middle-order has throttled many times by the English bowler’s and that has cost them the previous match. On the other hand, they need to rethink their batting performance, how it can shine in the final ODI. However, the hosts are unbeatable in the bilateral ODI series since 2015. It is interesting to see, can Australia change history this time?
Weather conditions are expected to be the same as the previous encounters. We can expect light drizzles in the late evening, but that won’t affect the match.
There something for everyone in this pitch as we have seen in the last two matches. The track will be good for the bowlers rather than batsmen.
Betting Tips & Expert Points Consideration: England vs Australia 3rd ODI Cricket Match.
- Pitch Factor: Recent matches suggest that it won’t be a high scoring game, choose bowlers wisely. Keeping more bowlers and allrounders in the team can be a good choice. Select the batsmen who can play steady inning rather than hard-hitters. (Depends on the who bat first)
- Spin Factor: The spinners are getting wickets, Adam Zampa consistently taking the wickets. One the other hand, Adil Rashid is also taking wickets for England.
- Poor Form: Top guns are not firing in this series, either for Australia or England. The players like J Roy, D Warner, and J Butler haven’t played any big inning yet.
- Pacers: Fast bowlers are getting wickets consistently, Jos Hazlewood, Jofra Archer, and Chris Woakes are in-form bowlers
Last 5 ODI’s record:
England: W L L W W
Australia: L W W L L
Recent Matches: Australia tour of England 2020
1st ODI: Australia beat England by 19 runs
2nd ODI: England beat Australia by 24 Run
Top Batsmen at this venue
E Morgan: 3 matches 71 avg STrk rate 151.06
J Bairstow: 3 matches 58 avg
D warner: 3 matches 44 avg
Top Bowlers at this venue
A Zampa: 2 matches 3.5 avg wickets/match
J Archer: 3 Matches 3 avg wickets/match
Average score: 250 – 260
The team batting first won 100% of matches in the last 5 ODI at this venue.
Today’s Match Betting Tips for Eng vs Aus 3rd ODI: Small League Team: (Captain/ Vice-Captain)
- Aaron Finch: He is in great form and has scored consistently since the T20 series.
- A Zampa: Consistently taking wickets for Australia and currently the highest wicket-taker of this series. can be the safe choice for the captain.
- G Maxwell: Looking in good form in this tour, has cored runs and can be handy with the ball too.
- Johny Bairstow: Scored big inning in the first ODI but got out on a duck in the second inning. You can expect a big inning from him today.
- Eoin Morga: Scoring plenty of rung for England with a healthy strike rate. He can be another choice for the Cap.
- Jofra Archer: A must pick bowler for England, bowls in death overs, second-highest wicket-taker in this series. and can be handy with the bat.
Top Picks for Grand League Team: (Captain/ Vice-Captain)
- Jason Roy: He is an explosive batsman, bats at the top order, and hasn’t scored any big inning yet. Don’t miss the chance to make him Captain.
- David Warner: We all know what he is capable of, back to back disappointing inning but we can expect a big inning from him today.
- Joe Root & Marcus Labuschagne: Both are the quality batsmen, both are getting the start the couldn’t quite converting into a big inning. They can a good choice for the captain.
- Moeen Ali and Marcus Stoinis: Moin Ali hasn’t played any big inning since T20I, he can give you points with the bat and bow. On the other hand, Stoinis is batting up in order and bowling 5-6 overs. Another great choice for the Cap-Vice Captain.
Note: Final team will be provided on our Telegram Channel. For more fantasy betting tips, cricket joins us on Telegram.
- Download the Telegram App
- Search for the Fantasygyaani channel.
- Click on the Join button.